Victor and Tamara – Winter Wedding at The Seville Banquet hall in Streamwood IL
These two met in the college about 4 years ago. Victor proposed 2 years later and here we are looking at their wedding photographs! Isn’t that the sweetest story? Here are images from their engagement session in St. Charles.
From 1:00 PM in the early afternoon when we started the day to Hotel Baker in St. Charles in the evening, it was a non-stop stream of laughing, dancing, and merrymaking. Do people say “merrymaking” still? If not, this wedding is def bringing it back.
There’s something about a classic, formal wedding inside of a church that gets me every time. It just feels so pure and cinematic. I love the pews, the pulpit, the architecture, and – if I’m lucky – the incredible art.Tamara and Victor’s wedding took place at St. Patrick’s Church in St. Charles, which has a beautiful architecture.
Since we were at St. Patrick’s Church, we wanted to make sure we took advantage of the Christmas decorated park across the street as well as of the Supermoon that was on the sky.
The reception took place at The Seville in Streamwood IL. The wedding venue was beautifully decorated for Holidays.
About their wedding day, Tamara said, “Our wedding day was better than we ever imagined. We have zero regrets..” How about that?
We asked Tamara a few questions:
- What was your favorite moment(s) from the wedding? Our favorite moment in the wedding was walking down the aisle and seeing each other for the first time.
- How would you describe your overall wedding experience? 10/10, we absolutely loved our wedding.
- What advice would you offer to other couples planning a wedding? Plan your guest list first, make sure you send out save the dates and get a head count so that you can better choose your venue.
- Tell me about your dress. Where did you find it, how did you choose it, how did you know it was the one? I found my dress at The Crystal Bride, it was the third dress I tried on and I knew right away that it was the one.
- Any tips that you have for preparing your wedding party for the photos? Make sure you have a game plan for where you want to take pictures so that the wedding party and the photographer are all on the same page and there is no confusion about where people need to be. Especially if you are in a crunch for daylight.
- What were you most anxious, nervous or fearful about regarding your wedding day and what was the outcome? I was fearful that my wedding ring was not going to fit, the jeweler actually sized it too small but it all worked out.
- Where did you go on honeymoon? We are going to Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont.
Cake: The Baking Institute
DJ/Music: A-List Dj’s
Dress: The Crystal Bride in Geneva
Rings-Helzburg and Kay Jewelers
Florist: Flowers by KH
Photography: Doru & Claudia – H Photography
You guys are going to rock this whole being married thing. Thanks for sharing your day with us!