The Harold Washington Library in Chicago, Illinois the perfect venue for Debbie and Jesus’ wedding.
Wedding Venue: Harold Washington Library
Being in love is truly something to cherish! One day, you are fortunate enough to meet your soulmate. It first starts off with a friendly hello, you will go on a few dates, form a relationship, and then you will vow your love to them, making them your special someone for the rest of your life.
Once you have found your match in life, you will certainly want to remember all of the special moments that you created together, from your engagement to your wedding day.
We were honored with the opportunity to capture Debbie and Jesus’ love story through photography, presenting them with images that they could hold dear to their hearts for the many years to come. If you would like to discover the lovely details of their union, be sure to continue reading:
She said “Yes!”. It all began with the proposal, where Debbie positively said “Yes!”, as she couldn’t have been more elated to marry Jesus. After becoming engaged, we were honored to assist them in cherishing the moment with an engagement photo session. From the streets of Chicago to the waterfront, they let their passion be the prominent feature of each and every photo, with a little playfulness too!
Getting ready. Once the wedding day arrived, it was time to get ready! The bride and groom began transforming into their bridal ensembles at Hotel Blake in Chicago, Illinois. Debbie adorned herself with beautiful jewelry and Jesus with a Bowtie. They both looked incredibly dashing on their special day.
- The first-look. There is nothing more exhilarating than a first-look! Debbie and Jesus’ took place at North Rose Garden at Buckingham Fountain in Chicago, Illinois. The emotions they showcased were truly heartfelt, as Debbie reflected a big, beautiful smile as she awaited Jesus to lay his eyes on her for the first time as a bride. Once he did, no words were needed, as you could tell just how much he loved her by the look in his eyes.
- Formal photos. Debbie and Jesus, along with their bridal party, had their formal photos captured around the beautiful city of Chicago. Buckingham Fountain, Adler Planetarium, The Magnificent Mile, Chicago Board of Trade, and the Harold Washington Library , all presented themselves as lovely backdrops for such gorgeous images. The couple had a rather large set of bridesmaids and groomsmen, creating some festive and fun photos, which added some pizzazz to their collection.
- The nuptials. Jewish wedding ceremonies are so beautiful to witness! It all began with the signing of the Ketubah in the South Hall. Then, Debbie made her grand debut down the aisle, which was aligned with stunning floral arrangements.She then met Jesus in front of the chuppah, which was created out of elegant fabric and adorned with blooms.
- The entire setting within the Harold Washington Library in Chicago, Illinois was certainly one to remember!
- After the ceremony, we had the couple for few photos around Harold Washington Library.
- Let the celebration begin! After being pronounced husband and wife, it was time to celebrate! Debbie and Jesus incorporated some festive Jewish traditions into their reception, such as Hamotzi, Hagafen, Hora, and Mezinka/Krenzel. In addition, everyone had a blast out on the dance floor. And, let’s not forget one of the best parts…instead of a wedding cake, they chose to present a gelato bar! Who could resist such a tasty treat?!
It was a true honor to be a part of Debbie and Jesus’ engagement and wedding day. The beautiful couple created such a lovely wedding, and we hope that you enjoyed discovering all of the details as much as we enjoyed capturing and preserving the memories.
Engagement Photo from Debbie and Jesus can be seen here on the Chicago Lifestyle Engagement Page.
Vendors for this beautiful Harold Washington Library Wedding:
Venue – Harold Washington Library in Chicago
Makeup – Jenessa Blaine LLC
Video: Martin Events
Photography: H Photography
Wedding Dress: Jenny Yoo Collection
Hair: Bridal Hairstylist