Wedding Destination Photography in Rome
Destination Wedding Italy
When you imagine your perfect wedding adventure with your partner, what do you see? Keep in mind that your big day is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. One guaranteed way to enjoy a completely new experience as you kick off your marriage is to book a destination wedding. Not only will you and your partner recite your vows in a completely new and romantic setting, but your guests will get to experience something new as well. They will surely be talking about your big day for the many years to come.
Planning a wedding can seem stressful! And, planning a destination wedding can seem even more so. However, think of the completely exclusive memories that you will be making and sharing with your closest loved ones. In fact, Italy is a jaw-dropping location where you can host your wedding day. If you are looking for a new adventure while you marry your soulmate, Italy is waiting for you!
There are plenty of reasons as to why Italy would make the perfect destination for your wedding. If you are curious to learn of what these wonderful reasons are, be sure to continue reading to gain some great insight:
- Jaw-Dropping Wedding Photography.Your venue will do a lot to contribute to your wedding photos. But, choosing a completely new setting, such as Italy, will create photos that few people have ever seen. From the greenery to the local attractions, you will certainly have jaw-dropping photos from your big day. Italy presents so many stunning locations that would pose as absolutely gorgeous backdrops for your photos.
- Vacation, But Cheaper. The financial fear may strike when you utter those beautiful words, “destination wedding”. However, it can actually be very beneficial to you and especially your guests. Your wedding can actually be a way for your guests to experience a vacation. Most guests just attend a wedding for the nuptials. However, with a destination wedding, they can attend your big day, as well as experience a wonderful vacation too.
- Cheaper Than Your Everyday Wedding.It may be hard to believe, but a destination wedding can be cheaper than your everyday wedding. From guests not being able to make the trip to resorts offering all-inclusive packages, you have the opportunity to save money and enjoy a wedding vacation.
- Your Big Day Will Be Unique. How many people do you know that can say that they have ever had a wedding in Italy? How many of your friends and family members can even say that they have ever even been to Italy? Your big day will be one of a kind when you choose a destination wedding.
- Set the Romantic Stage. Being in a foreign land is the beginning to a romantic recipe. Throw in your vows, loved ones, and wedding details that tell your love story, and you have the perfect setting for your romantic wedding.
These are only a few of the many alluring qualities that Italy presents. From your wedding photos to your memories, why not choose a brand-new setting for your big day?
Peter and Diane had their wedding earlier this year. They also had a traditional wedding.
That’s what happened. We had a great time taking these photos around Colosseum, Fontana di Trevi, Spanish stairs, Vatican, etc… It’s been a lot of fun and we all enjoyed it. All the people were greeting the couple. Peter and Diana were very open to all the ideas we had for taking photos. If you’d like to see more of our wedding photos overseas click on the Destination Weddings Page.
This Post Has 5 Comments
Tonda Romanello19 Jan 2012
Just wanna comment on few general things, The website style and design is perfect, the subject matter is real great : D.
Sierra Blanco3 Feb 2012
I like these stunning images. We were just there and it brings back memories of our trip to Rome.
the H3 Feb 2012
I know you were there. Your wedding photo story is great.
Deivid Ribeiro26 Feb 2012
Great place to shoot!
caera29 Jun 2012
Amazing and lovely photographs of bride with beautiful place. The bride in her wedding dress is looking like a doll. All photographs are very nice.