Your wedding rings are such an important symbolization of your marriage!
When you marry your partner, you will exchange many promises. Every promise will be highlighted within your vows. These promises will help you create a happy and healthy marriage. There is one more thing that you will exchange within your wedding ceremony that will symbolize your commitment to each other, your wedding rings.
Photographing your wedding rings is crucial when creating a complete wedding album. After all, these small rings will show the whole world that you have found your soulmate.
Each detail of your big day deserves recognition throughout your wedding photos! That’s why we have put together some unique ways on how we can photograph your wedding rings. You can continue reading to learn how creative your photographer can be with capturing wedding rings.
- Adorn Your Heels. Your heels bring their own pizzazz to your ensemble. Pair your rings with your heels for stunning photos. Sliding your rings onto the heel of your stilettos is a great way to incorporate both bridal details.
- Beautiful Bouquet. If you are hoping for a traditional shot of your wedding rings, you can place your hand over your bouquet. Your ring will pop against your wedding blooms for a stunning photograph. This will showcase your bouquet as well as your rings for a classic photo.
- A Sweet Display. Your wedding cake, or cake alternative such as cupcakes, are a sweet addition to your big day. They can also bring a sugary look to your wedding ring photos. Place your rings among your cake or atop a cupcake to add a sweet element to your images.
- Bridal Beauty. Before your ceremony, you will likely showcase your bridal details, such as your veil, garter, heels, jewelry, and more. You can add your rings to these photos for a sparkling focal point.
- In Their Boxes. Your rings will be preserved within their boxes until it is time to exchange them. You can capture them perfectly preserved within their decorative box for a flawless photo. While you will always remember what your ring looks like, it’s a great way to remember the lovely box it arrived in too, as well as their new and sparkly appearance.
- Wedding Stationery. You worked hard to create exclusive wedding invitations. Showcase the invitations that brought your loved ones together on your big day and the stunning rings that brought you and your partner together by photographing them together. Place your rings on your invitations for a lovely photo.
- Your Surroundings. You will be tying the knot within a beautiful location. The setting will present creative elements that will pose as perfect opportunity to capture one of a kind photos. Take a look at around and discover what your venue has to offer. From stunning art, piano keys, open books, potted plants; you can highlight your rings among so many unique details.
Being presented with a ring is what brought you and your partner together. These unique photography tips can help you create unique photos of your own rings. Highlighting your rings within your wedding collection is just as important as showing the world that you have married your soulmate.
Here is a gallery of more creative wedding rings poses: