Brian and Breanna Fall Intimate Wedding at Royal Melbourne Country Club
We enjoy photographing weddings. There’s so much love in the air and the bride and groom spent so much time carefully planning all the details. It was not any different for Brian and Breanna’s wedding, either! They have been together for 5years. We did take the engagement photos in Palatine at Deer Grove Forest.The wedding was at Royal Melbourne Country Club in Long Grove IL.
After the first look we had time for some portraits with the couple around Royal Melbourne area. The amazing weather and flawless planning from the groom it was a perfect wedding day.
The wedding ceremony and reception took place inside Royal Melbourne.
Here are some of the Q and A with the bride and groom:
- Favorite moment(s) from the wedding: Our first look on the outdoor staircase, the pictures together out on the golf course as well as around the outside of the venue and our first dance together.
- How long have we been together: We have been together for 5 years. We started dating on October 26th, 2015.
- How would you describe your overall wedding experience: It was a day we can look back on for the rest of our lives and remember all the wonderful memories we created. The entire day was filled with joy and we truly enjoyed every moment of the day. If we could relive the day all over again we would because we had so much fun!
- What advice could you offer other couples planning a wedding: Plan the wedding the way you and your significant other envision your wedding day.
- What photography related advice would you suggest to a couple: Choose a photographer who you can trust and feel comfortable to capture your special day. You want to be able to look back on your pictures and remember those special memories you created and having a photographer who understands those moments is key.
- Tell me about your dress: I found my dress at Vanessa’s Modern Bride in downtown Arlington Heights. I wanted something that was elegant yet comfortable and made me feel confident. It was the 4th dress I tried on during my dress shopping and I just knew it was the one. Every other dress I tried on after did not compare so I went with my heart and the dress of my dreams.
- Tips to prepare for the wedding photos: Don’t focus on the photographers, focus on each other and share that special moment. Remember to relax and have fun, it is supposed to be one of the best days of your life.
- What were your most anxious, nervous or fearful and what was the outcome: Our biggest fear was having to change the date due to the pandemic and restrictions not allowing us to proceed. After our venue told us we could move forward with a limited guest count we both did not hesitate and were super excited to be able to get married on our day as planned.
- first dance Song: Bless The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts As for Father/Daughter and Mother/Son Dance: Brian created these custom mixes so we could share them with our parents. The Father/Daughter was Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlise transitioned into Paradise City by Guns and Roses. The Mother/Son was My Wish by Rascal Flatts transitioned into Go Cubs Go by Steve Goodman. We wanted to pick meaning songs which represented our relationships with our parents.
A few more people that helped their wedding go off without a hitch was:
Cake Maker: Oak Mill Bakery
Wedding Planner: Patti Herioux
DJ: MDM Entertainment (DJ Robert)
Dress Boutique: Vanessa’s Modern Bride
Venue Coordinator: Kim Mueller
Caterer: Royal Melbourne Country Club
Florist: Prairie Honey Floral Studio
and of course photography: Doru & Claudia Halip – H Photography
Here is a link to another Beautiful Wedding at Royal Melbourne Country Club.
This Post Has One Comment
Michelle Gunton22 Dec 2020
These are beautiful 🙂