Last week, I had an engagement photo session with the sweetest couples in the world: Katelyn and Tim.
Katelyn wanted to have a fall engagement session. We did the session on a overcast day in NW suburbs.
How did you two meet?
- We met 10 years ago in Chemistry class at Harper College. Tim and I both stayed after class the first day to ask the professor the same exact question. We hit it off and Tim actually ended up tutoring me!
How did he propose?
- Tim proposed on Fort Myers Beach in Florida at sunset, after we had the most perfect day, it was absolutely beautiful.
Of course, she said Y-E-S!
Their wedding date is set for May 25th 2019 . They will be getting married at the beautiful Acquaviva Winery in Maple Park , and their reception will be at the same venue.
The details you’re most excited about for your upcoming wedding!
I am most excited to see the big picture and see everything we have been working on come together at our gorgeous venue, Acquaviva Winery. Planning a wedding I have realized takes SO much time, effort, and organization. And every little thing we have been working on have all been small but important aspects of one big day and I think we are just excited to see it all come together and enjoy the beautiful atmosphere, with great food and dancing with our family & friends.
What did you each wear to your session?
- We both choose jeans, boots, and a dressier but casual top. We wanted a more everyday look.
What kind of look were you going for?
- We were going for a causal fall look since it was a crisp fall afternoon.
How was your overall session experience?
- We had so much fun with Doru! When you aren’t used to getting photographed you may feel awkward but he helped make it easy to act natural and be yourself. He was beyond patient with our dog, Dolce, who we wanted in a few photos as well. He had plenty of different ideas and “poses” that come off looking pretty natural and also was very open to a few photo ideas we had in mind.
I can’t wait to capture the love between these two in May!! Looking forward to the wedding day!!