Stephanie & David – Summer Wedding at The Gardens of Woodstock
I’ve got another stunning wedding for you guys today! Stephanie and David decided not to give up their wedding day despite the Covid pandemic.
I know Stephanie since her sister Amanda’s wedding at The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms Rockton IL.
Stephanie and David know each other for long time!Dave is Stephanie’s cousin best friend. Their first date was right after her cousin’s birthday, 3 years ago!!
Stephanie got ready at her parents home in Woodstock and I was so impressed seeing lots of our photos from Amanda’s wedding decorating the home. Hopefully, our photos from Stephanie will find their way on the walls, as well!
The couple insisted to have the wedding ceremony at the St. Mary Catholic church in Woodstock and reception at Beautiful Gardens of Woodstock. They decided to not see each other until Stephanie was walking down the aisle.
Their wedding day was truly wonderful. As Stephanie said: ” Our wedding was the most beautiful day and was full of love laughter and fun. It took everyone’s minds off of the pandemic. “
The bride’s dress was seriously gorgeous, too. And I’m not just saying that!
We had a lot of fun taking wedding pictures, as well. The wedding photo session and reception was at The Gardens of Woodstock They danced, cut the cake and had a lot of fun!! It were such a delight to work with and I wish them many wonderful years to come.
I asked Stephanie few questions about the proposal and wedding and here are the answers:
How did the proposal go?
- Dave took me to North Carolina for my 29th birthday and proposed to me on my birthday at sunrise on the beach.
What was important to you about your wedding?
- That our family and friends could still be there to see us become husband and wife.
What made your venue “the one”?
- The scenery and the fact that everyone could use more than just the tent. There were fire pits, the garden area, and the rest of the grounds on top of the tent.
What made the day really special to you?
- That we were able to share the day with our close family and friends.
What advice would you give to brides and grooms planning their day?
- Make planning simple and don’t sweat the small stuff!
Where did you go on honeymoon?
- We were not able to go on ours as Hawaii was closed to outside travelers