As a couple, you share in many wonderful memories together. You go on adventures together, comfort one another, and work your way through life, together. You could not imagine your life without your partner, and now that you are engaged, you don’t have to! Although marriage is right down the road, it’s important to celebrate your engagement, no matter how short.
A photo session is the perfect way to capture the fun times within your engagement. There are many things you can do to make your engagement session special, one of which is adding props. They can be simple or they can be outrageous. This is your chance to show off your styles, individually and as a couple. If you want to add a unique flair to your engagement photos, be sure to continue reading for some wonderful inspiration:
- Scrabble. Board games pieces make for such wonderful props within your photos, as you can spell out any words you like, and even incorporate your engagements rings into the mix. So, from “Love” to “Engaged”, you have many wordy options.
- Bicycle or motorcycles. If you enjoy cycling, why not allow it to be showcased within your photos? Hop on your motorcycle to incorporate an edge into your photograph while representing your natural interests.
- Tattoos. If you and your partner both want to show off your ink, and your love for the tattoo lifestyle, your engagement photos are a great way to do so. If you both decided to get matching tattoos, you can take this opportunity to show off the love that is forever inked onto you.
- Umbrellas. While the rain may be out or the sun may not be shining, never let that put a damper on your love! Umbrellas are a wonderful way to conceal you romance huddled up beneath this wonderful prop. Get close, and embrace one another!
- Sparklers. If you are looking to add some excitement and flair to your engagement photos, sparklers are the way to go! Representing a playful and beautiful appeal, it is the perfect prop to celebrate your love together in a fun way.
- Signs. One of the most popular props for photos are signs, as they can reflect such important aspects of your engagement. Some great ideas are “Thank You” signs, save the dates, chalkboards reflecting the date of your wedding, frames and letters, all of which will add some unique personalization to your images.
- Embrace your sweet tooth. You can bring that delicious sweetness to the camera with a confectionary delight. Adorning a charming cupcake with your engagement rings can show off your love for sweets, or convey just how sweet and romantic your relationship is.
- Musical instruments. Some of us have a love of music, so instruments certainly can play a great role within your photos. From guitars to pianos, you have a wide array of beautiful props that will allow you to express yourself within your photos.
- Pets. Almost all of us have furry friends in our lives! From cats to dogs, you can incorporate your little loves into your engagement photos, as they are family too!
- Helium balloons. Nothing allows you to celebrate better than balloons! From different shapes and sizes, to an array of colors, balloons offer you the ability to get creative and allow your inner child to come out.
- Champagne and glasses. Share a congratulatory drink together to celebrate your engagement. Pop the champagne, and toast to your upcoming nuptials!
- Colored smoke. If you are seeking to add a sense of whimsy to your engagement photos, consider colored smoke. From your favorite colors, to your wedding colors, you will have an array of options available to you.
- Picnic. Creating a picnic setting for your photos will showcase you in your natural and loving element. And what is more romantic than a wonderful picnic together? After all, engagements are all about intimacy and romance!
Make your engagement photos your own with props that showcase who you are, individually and as a couple. This is your time to celebrate your new relationship goals, and show people why you fell head over heels for each other.