Another beautiful wedding in Itasca at Eaglewood Resorts with Joy and Bryan
Hi again, everyone! Let’s give it up for one special couple, who just so happen to be newlyweds. I did meet the couple one year ago at the Cantigny Park engagement photo session. I absolutely loved photographing Joy and Bryan’s wedding on June at Eaglewood Resort in Itasca IL. Joy and Bryan met in July 2017 trough a mutual friend.
Their wedding day was a little challenging as it did rain very hard the days prior and the ceremony could not take place outdoor and the reception in the tent but thanks to Eaglewood Resort capabilities the ceremony and reception was moved indoor with no problems.
Everything took place at Eaglewood resort and the first look took place on a terrace facing the golf course. After the first look we had little time for few portraits with Bryan and Joy before moving to the ceremony.
Here are few questions I asked the couple:
- What advice would you offer to other couples planning a wedding? “Get a planner or at least a Day of Coordinator!! This is necessary! It takes so much stress off of the bride & groom so that you can fully enjoy your day.”
I must agree that Ashley – the day coordinator was amazing!! Many thanks for making the day run smooth.
- Tell me about your dress. Where did you find it, how did you choose it, how did you know it was the one? ” I found my dress online. I actually purchase the first dress as soon as we got engaged but realized I was not completely in love with it. The dress I ended up using for my wedding was a second purchased. I loved the dress much more than I did the first dress.”
- What were you most anxious, nervous, or fearful about your wedding day, and what was the outcome? “Our first dance. As we did not have much time to practice.”
- Was your wedding very different from the way you always imagined it? Or the same? “OUR WEDDING TURNED OUT MUCH MORE AMAZING”
Indeed the wedding turned out AMAZING!
This amazing day would not have been possible without the help from:
Cake: Baking Institute of Chicago
· DJ/Music: Sounds Abound-DJ Tony Ho
· Wedding Planner: Ashley Carpenter with Simply Elegant Group
· Dress: Princia by Pronovias
· Caterer: Eagle Wood Resort & Spa
· Florist: Lavender Fields Flowers & Decor
· Videography: Gabe Martin
· Photobooth: Claudia – H Photography
I wish Bryan and Joy many more years of love and happiness!!
Here is another wonderful Eaglewood Resort Wedding.